Sunday, June 3, 2012

New Blog Title

So, as you may have noticed my blog is called "Change in the Making". 
After much, much thought and consideration, I finally resorted to looking through the songs on my iPod to find one that related to my life and was suitable for a blog title.
 When I saw "Change in the Making" by Addison Road, I thought Yes! and immediately commenced to put that as my blog title. I'm saved by God's grace through faith. I'm nowhere near perfect. I mess up all the time. But, I am a change in the making. 
Philippians 1:6 says:
 "being confident of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ;" (NKJV)  

And, again, to give credit where credit is due: 

"Change in the Making" is a song by Addison Road, not a phrase I made up myself. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment